CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe. Our offices are located in Belgium, Georgia and Spain.
Now we are ready to expand the team with Middle / Senior Automation QA Engineer. In this role you will be working as a part of a team on testing applications in such domains as IoT, HR, Healthcare, Fintech, Fleet Management, Digital Transformation.
What exactly you will do:
Test plans creation based on acceptance criterias, communication with customers and dev team.
Manual execution of Smoke tests and ad-hock tests before releases.
Regression manual tests automation.
Performance tests creation and automation.
Security tests creation and automation.
What we expect:
- Experience with .Net / TypeScript Unit and Integration tests.
- Knowledge of API full flow tests/performance tests framework.
- Experience with mobile app unit tests (Ionic and Flutter)
- Experience with Selenium tests.
- Ability to plan your work on a project independently, control quality metrics and generate reports.
- English B2 or higher.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- English classes several times a week.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and learn from senior colleagues.