Scand is looking for an experienced Full stack PHP/JS developer to support and develop the core of a big B2B platform.
Several online platforms are operated under our brand. One of the best known is the business-to-business (B2B) platform, which enables suppliers of the automotive industry from all over Europe to sell their goods and tyre dealers, workshops, car dealerships etc. from all over Europe to buy goods.
- Active shaping of the software architecture and contributions to design decisions;
- Ensuring continuous integration and automatic release deployment using Jenkins and Git workflows;
- Developing, testing, and documenting the planned functionality;
- Working in a small, self-reliant Scrum team;
- Documentation of planning and implementation processes in the project management software Jira and Confluence.
- Background in E-commerce, ERP or CRM;
- Minimum 3+ years experience in PHP and MySQL;
- Knowledge of implementation and integration of APIs (e.g. REST, SOAP);
- Using already Zend, Symfony or Laravel;
- You already have some experience with SoA solutions and their implementation;
- English Intermediate+.
Nice to have:
- Using already Redis, RabbitMQ;
- Experience in any other PHP framework (e.g. Yii, Phalcon, Lumen);
- Experience in relational databases or NoSQL solutions.
- Official employment;
- Possibility of working remotely;
- Stable decent salary;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- 29-day paid vacation;
- Friendly team, loyalty and understanding;
- Interesting festivals and events, active recreation with colleagues;
- Sport support (swimming pool, gym, etc.);
- Free seasonal flu vaccine;
- Auto and bicycle parking (+ shower cabins for cyclists);
- Comfortable office in convenient proximity to the city center (underground station “Institute of Culture”).