CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior NodeJS Developer to work on a new project from scratch (risk management platform).
What you will do:
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and fully owning complete microservices for the Risk Management Platform (SaaS hosted on AWS).
- Design & Develop a Public APIs ecosystem and microservices, which can hold high-paced, high-throughput consumption.
- Working directly with the Chief Architect, with the Backend group and working closely with the front-end and agent engineers and the Data Scientist.
- Be part and contribute to the Engineering culture: Produce production-grade code by automation processes, pair programming, code reviewing, and writing tests;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, and contribute ideas to the technology, algorithms, and products.
- This position will also include some form of Data Engineering, as well as integration with machine learning workloads
- 4+ years of experience working as a Typescript and NodeJS backend developer
- Experience with AWS, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience working on SaaS-based products, from design to implementation.
- Experience with building microservices and architectures from scratch.
- Responsibility, Accountability, independence, creative thinking, and full of passion
- With the ability to demonstrate software craftsmanship, mastery of your development tools and practices.
Would be a plus:
- Solid knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree or equivalent experience.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- 28 calendar days of vacation.
- Sick leaves without sick notes.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.