On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
About the project:
Cycode, a cybersecurity startup, is looking for a full-time Senior C# / .Net Core Developer to join our team. We’re an enterprise security startup pioneering the cybersecurity industry’s first-ever solution for source code control, detection, and response.
We officially emerged from stealth mid-2019 with backing from YL Ventures and leading cybersecurity executives and experts including Mike Fey (former president & COO of Symantec), Andy Grolnick (former president & CEO, LogRhythm), and Justin Somaini (CSO, Unity Technologies). We’ve been on a roll ever since and are ready to grow our team and reach new milestones.
This is an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of cybersecurity and break new ground in source code security, the future of the industry. You’ll work alongside a dynamic team of experts on a passionate mission to make an impact as well as an incredible network of legendary cybersecurity luminaries and leaders.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, deploying and maintaining.We are using: .Net core C#, Mongodb, Kafka, Postgres, Kubernetes, Graph-db, Arango DB, go (small service), Python (our cli), CI/CD, Terraform, Docker.
- End-to-end development
- Contribute to technological and architectural decisions
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, Designers, and Product Managers to deliver a high-quality product.
4+ years of C#/.Net production development
Strong proficiency in .Net Core, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Experience with microservices development
- Deep understanding of microservices architecture and cloud-native development
- Experience with databases and message queue technologies
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing a security-related SAAS product.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field
- Familiarity with the GraphQL framework
- Familiarity with the Graph Databases
- Experience with Node.js/Go/Python
What we offer:
Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
5 sick days per year;
Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
Parking space (upon request and availability);
English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 5-7 minutes from Ploshcha Peramohi and Yakuba Kolasa metro stations, at the address: st. Smolyachkova;
Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.