We invite the Backend Developer to the Core team.
Our cross-platform team develops, analyzes and optimizes Viber calls.
We invite a competent and proactive specialist who knows Java, C ++ and has high-performance systems development experience. While working with us, he will be engaged in research, prototyping and development of new features related to Viber calls on the server side.
We expect that our candidate knows how to work in a team, carefully thinks out technical solutions, knows how to plan his time, correctly prioritize and needs minimal control.
- Knowledge of Java, C ++: OOP, data structures, multithreading
- Backend development experience related to WebRTC and related protocols: ICE, STUN / TURN, RTP / RTCP
- Experience with Linux and its networking subsystem.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Python, Bash
- Experience with AWS, RxJava, Vert.X, JNI, JUnit, TestNG, Docker, k8s
- Ability to read code written in Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C.
- Annual bonuses
- Payment for meals
- Medical insurance
- International team
- Payment for sports
- Internal training
- English lessons
- Birthday gifts
- Office 5 minutes from Nemiga metro station
- Remote work (from home) during the pandemic
- Lots of cool activities (training, team building, corporate).