IDT is looking for a Software Quality Engineer (Mid Level).In this role, you'll become an integral part of our Quality Engineering team, advocating quality and efficiency in all of our development practices. In addition, you will develop and execute test cases based on the business requirements to ensure product quality and interact with stakeholders to provide optimum test coverage.
We expect our future colleague to be creative, attentive to detail and have the analytical skills to devise unique and innovative ways to test software solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the Scrum Team to understand new features.
- Translate user stories into working test plans and test cases to ensure adequate test scope.
- Ensure that the test case(s) created are detailed and automation-ready.
- Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality and interact with the team to resolve defects.
- Ensure the testing-related documentation (e.g., JIRA and confluence pages) is complete.
We expect you to have:
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- System Testing experience(Functional, UI/UX).
- Experience writing automated tests in C#, Selenium.
- Familiarity with Specflow, Cucumber.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- REST or SOAP API testing experience.
- CI/CD experience with tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Knowledge of modern data storage and access technologies, including caching, application of NoSQL, Key/Value, and RDBMS datastores.
- Knowledge of modern test methodologies such as fakes, mocks.
It would be a bonus to have:
- C# development experience.
- Knowledge of Performance testing.
- Selenium or protractor experience.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS.
- Experience working with Docker.
- Experience testing in a Linux environment.
- Big Data Monitoring Tools like Splunk.
- Experience with Dependency Injections.
We offer you:
- Remote work opportunity!
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
About us:IDT is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues of over $1.5 billion.Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, includes Money Transfer, International Calling, and Mobile Top-Up services and supports IDT's mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends worldwide.It seems like you are interested if you are here, so let's chat!