Our international Team is looking for a Lead Golang Software Engineer to join us in developing a brand new B2B portal for a mobile top-up!
You'll take part in creating an efficient API and SDK for developers that will allow them to include the mobile top-up functionality into their applications.
It is a greenfield project with no legacy and no spaghetti code at all! Instead of it, a great team, modern technologies, and ambitious goals! Join us!
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience (might include 5+ years of experience in C#, C++, or any other high-level programming language and 2+ years working with Go).
- Experience in leading a dev team.
- Experience working on enterprise projects.
- Strong knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns.
- Understanding of infrastructure stack: AWS (EC2, ECS, EKS), Kubernetes.
- Solid experience with relational (e.g. MySql) and non-relational (e.g. MongoDB, Couchbase) databases.
- Profound knowledge of message brokers and queues (Kafka, Pulsar, or others).
- Experience working with Docker.
- Strong knowledge of Git.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work as a team player.
- Ability to present your solutions and sell them to stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Gool level of English (B2 or higher).
- Product mindset! We are looking for engineers willing to create, maintain and develop products that deliver significant value to customers.
It would be a plus to have:
- Experience in Linux environment.
- Basic knowledge of React.
- Experience with several widely-known JS libraries like JQuery, backbone.js, Knockout, etc.
- Scrum master experience.
IDT is pleased to offer you:
- Remote work opportunity!
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues over $1.5 billion.
We understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. All our products support the mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources worldwide. So as our new B2B platform does!IDT is not" another big IT corporation" – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action. Contact us, and we'll make something unique together!