Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
Orca Security is the cloud security innovation leader, providing instant-on, workload-level security and visibility into AWS, Azure, and GCP － without the gaps in coverage and operational costs of agents. Founded in 2019 in Israel, Orca Security raised a total of more than $630 million and became a 'unicorn' in 2021.
Delivered as SaaS, Orca Security’s patent-pending SideScanning™ technology reads cloud configuration and workloads’ runtime block storage out-of-band, detecting vulnerabilities, malware, misconfigurations, lateral movement risk, weak and leaked passwords, and unsecured PII. It deploys in minutes and treats your cloud as an interconnected web of assets, prioritizing risk based on environmental context.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
About the role:
Orca Security DevOps team is a core team in our R&D, playing a key role in product development and delivery. As a DevOps engineer, you will plan, develop, monitor, and optimize the architecture of our company’s systems. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and display outstanding communication skills.
We are growing and looking for a talented, highly-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player to contribute to revolutionizing the way security is being done in the cloud. If you are looking for a challenging, interesting, and a high pace evolving product this might be the position for you. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a new SaaS product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud, using the latest technologies. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
On a typical day you'll:
- Work with technologies such as Kubernetes, Dockers, Helm etc.;
- Design and implement solutions to improve new and existing infrastructure;
- Build monitoring systems, monitor the system’s health, implementing self-healing systems;
- Build and support R&D development, and production environments;
- Design and implement robust CI/CD pipelines;
- Assess existing implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations;
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role and experience working with AWS cloud;
- Knowledge and experience with docker and containers orchestration (Kubernetes — Preferred, Mesos);
- Experience with IaC, deployments done using descriptive languages such as Ansible & Terraform (Preferred);
- Programming experience with Python/Software development;
- Advance scripting in bash/other;
- Self-driven and eager to learn;
- Excellent organizational, analytical abilities and problem solving;
- Monitoring tools — Prometheus/Graphite;
- Knowledge in various system-level topics — OS, networking, file system management;
- English B1+.
Benefits of working with us:
- Work in a highly professional team with a friendly community spirit and supportive environment;
- Paid vacation — 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment, 5 sick days per year;
- Equipment provision (with buyback or return upon the contract termination);
- 50% tuition reimbursement (courses, certifications, attendance of professional events, etc.);
- Care package: Health insurance (after the end of the probationary period) + English classes 2 times a week (online);
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space office in the heart of Minsk (Smolyachkova st., 14A);
- Outstanding corporate life: corporate parties twice a year, gifts on special occasions, weekly pizza-fridays with board games;
- Annual corporate trips with the global Orca Security team;
- Additional relocation benefits (if relevant, please ask the recruiter for details when applying).
Join us to take a particular role in developing market-changing startups!