We are seeking an experienced Senior or Lead .NET Software Engineer to join the RCS Team within our core product – Boss Revolution.
You will work with a team of outstanding professionals on a really challenging product accounting for over 700 million minutes and 12 million transactions per month.
You'll be involved in the development of the International Calling business and Retail Channel Portal that are used by millions of customers and thousands of B2B partners in 6 continents.
In this role you will:
- As a team leader: set clear team goals, plan workloads and delegating tasks, assist with hiring and training employees.
- As a developer: integrate with a new mobile top-up platform, redesign/develop new microservices to pay off tech debt and improve maintainability/scalability/extensibility of the key Boss Revolution applications, refactor and maintain the existing legacy applications.
We expect you to have:
- Prior experience of successful refactoring and re-architecting monolithic legacy applications in accordance with the microservices design pattern.
- Propensity to lead by example, to mentor and guide other engineers on the team.
- Ability to write clean, DRY, modular, and well-documented code.
- Proven track record of delivering scalable and resilient web-based applications and services.
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, .Net Core, MVC, Web API.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases like Oracle, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Docker containers.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Good level of English (both oral and written) – B1 or higher.
Would be a nice bonus:
- Basic knowledge of tools to provision and maintain infrastructure (Terraform/Terragrunt).
- Knowledge of container orchestrators (ECS/EKS).
We are pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Flexible working 8-hours (workday begins at 1-3 p.m. GMT+3).
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ 1500 people across 20 countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
We are not ”another big IT corporation” – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action.
Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, includes Money Transfer, International Calling, and Mobile Top-Up services and supports IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.
If you are here, seems like you are really interested, so let’s chat!