We are looking for a strong Mobile App Developer with React Native experience who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks.
We invite you to join us in the development of NRS, the retail solution arm for IDT corporation. It's used in thousands of stores throughout the US and helps small businesses with cutting-edge technological tools.Your primary focus will be to implement new UIs and features for our consumer e-commerce and merchant applications. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
A little more about what you'll do:
- Work with a cross-functional team to define, build, test, and deploy mobile applications.
- Coordinate with back-end developers to define and test necessary APIs.
- Support key application functionality implemented in React Native.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable mobile app components and features.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of mobile app development experience.
- 1,5+ years of experience and a strong knowledge of React Native.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to properly architect React Native mobile applications.
- Attention to detail in UX and interactions.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Familiarity with Agile development approaches.
- Experience integrating apps with APIs and other web services via REST.
- Experience with the publishing process for Apple and Google App Stores.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent work-related experience.
- High motivation and willingness to listen, talk and work well within the team, offering suggestions and taking them as well.
Would be a bonus:
- Experience with Java (Android) and Swift (iOS).
- Experience with automated tests and automated builds for the mobile environment, preferably within React-Native.
We are pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Remote work opportunity! Or a modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars, and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20 countries, and have revenues of over $1.5 billion.
National Retail Solutions provides a sales management system and POS equipment to small and medium-sized businesses. With the help of NRS business owners solve a management problem: the product includes integrated advertising, data analysis, and payment processing services.