We are looking for an experienced and talented Creative Manager to join our in-house creative team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hello, we are Luna!
We are ironSource’s creative solution which empowers app businesses to drive incremental growth through creatives. Our technology supports all stages of their creative process, from concept ideation to creative production, iteration, delivery, reporting, and optimisation.
Work on projects of the biggest mobile game publishers in the world!
Research the mobile games of different genres and create playables based on them
Write well-structured Game design document in English
Day-to-day communication with the team overseas
Present your ideas to internal team and external clients
2+ years of experience as Сreative Manager in mobile
Good spoken and written technical English
Good understanding of user behavior and FTUE (Without googling to understand the phrase)
Multitask person which handles various priorities at the same time
Ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
Convert thoughts into well-structured documents in English
Will be a plus:
Experience with playable ads/Unity games
Passion for all mobile games
Experience with Photoshop or any other graphic tool
Experience with working with developers directly
Client facing and good speaking skills in English
What we offer:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Additional compensation benefits;
- 4 additional Friday-days off during the year;
- Training/Courses: OTS compensates 50% of costs for various courses, certifications, proficiency exams, and attendance of professional events initiated by employees or Customers;
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya 28A;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays and Happy hours with board games etc.
Luna Labs is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments and parents are encouraged to apply.