Are you willing to be part of the DevOps team in Seavus and use the opportunity to grow your expertise and proficiency in building stage-of-the-art solutions? Are you passionate about leveraging deployment automation and scaling, and bring value and security to customers?
The work includes working with all IT Operations and Support Engineers, with Cloud tools in AWS and Azure, analysis of existing platforms, development consulting for change requests, development and delivery of custom solution as per customer's requirements or our suggested implementation specification.
Day to Day challenges:
- Responsible for automation of deployment of applications and cloud infrastructures, system configurations, and security settings.
- Work closely with team members to understand the system requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Engage with prospects during the sales cycle
Skills set you should possess:
- 4+ years of experience with AWS, Azure or GCE
- Automation, configuration, system monitoring management, and tools
- Containers and container deployments. Understanding of Docker and container orchestration platforms
- Running/managing Kubernetes clusters and workloads
- Automation of infrastructure deployments (Infrastructure as a Code)
- Automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools
- Background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows Administration
- Experience with Networking
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
Perks for you:
- The comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Remote work
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit
Check out about: