Rakuten Viber - international IT company is part of the Rakuten Group, a world leader in e-commerce and financial services.
Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working with Viber is a unique opportunity to influence the hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
As an Android Developer (middle, senior), you will be responsible for design and development of Viber Android client. We offer many interesting and challenging tasks that will allow you to extend your technical abilities delivering the product of the highest quality to our users.
The ideal candidate is interested in improving our users’ experience and wants to make a positive impact in the team.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry veterans team at an exceptional Belarusian high-tech company!
- Take part in the development of Viber client for Android
- Work within a big team of developers to new features production, complete proposed initiatives, contributing application improvements
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with product managers and design team to develop appropriate solutions.
- Strong Java development skills (3+ years of commercial development experience)
- Strong Android development skills (3+ years of commercial experience)
- Concurrency/Multithreading in Android
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Unit tests
- Git (1+ year of commercial experience)
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- MVP/MVC/MVVM architecture-based development experience
- Intermediate spoken level of English.
Nice to have
- Android custom views
- Annual bonuses
- Payment for meals
- Medical insurance
- International team
- Professional environment
- Internal training
- Corporate English lessons
- Payment for sport
- Birthday gifts
- Office 5 minutes from Nemiga metro station
- Remote work (from home) during the pandemic
- Lots of cool activities (training, team building, corporate)