SharePoint and Power Platform Tech Lead
We always looking for skilled and talented people!
- Lead the building, testing, and delivery of intelligent solutions using industry leading vendor technologies like Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Assist the technical design sessions to define user experience, data definition, process/rules configuration, and integration for intelligent automation solutions
- Assist with client discovery sessions to define project scope and requirements, and translate business processes to functional specifications and user stories
- A minimum of four years of experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps and Power Automate) as well as a thorough understanding of relational databases, SQL and web services
- A minimum of four years of experience of designing, developing, and maintaining SharePoint Online and O365 solutions utilizing an integrated out of the box architecture; leverage modern out-of-the-box user interface components in combination with SharePoint Framework, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power Automate to achieve the desired business solution.
- Experience with tools for creating SharePoint sites and solutions SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Visual Studio, VS Code, Node.js, ReactJS, Angular, or similar technologies; REST API, JSON, or similar technologies.
- Intermediate or higher level of written and spoken English.
Desirable skills (nice to have):
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack End user support for SharePoint and O365 stakeholders, focused project support, ad-hoc project requests, informational data calls, risk resolutions, and change management. Performs fixes and enhancements as needed
- Experience interacting with clients at multiple levels as well as ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- SharePoint and Portal Platform certifications is a plus.
- Career development plan with regular professional and salary reviews.
- Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests.
- Good social benefits.
- Positive emotions of teamwork.
Welcome on board!